The Coffee Shop Conversations Show is a collaborative content marketing and learning solution for entrepreneurs.
How does the collaborative content marketing solution for entrepreneurs work?
Each week at the same time, Explore ProTech opens up a live streaming session. Entrepreneurs that are Explore ProTech Tribe Members are invited to log on to Zoom to participate in the live stream. Entrepreneurs who aren’t Explore ProTech Tribe Members are invited to join the live stream on Youtube to participate in the live chat. Both are necessary for the success of the show.
The show hosts read a question from the audience to the tribe members of entrepreneurs making up the panel on Zoom. The Entrepreneurs on Zoom then answer the question. The focus is on having a meaningful conversation around the topic of the question, giving as much value and real-life applicable helpful answers to the audience as possible.
The entrepreneurs in the audience are encouraged to participate in the live chat, sharing their experiences, journey, and thoughts around the topic. In the process, the entrepreneurs in the live chat and on the screen get to know each other better – building relationships through helping each other with REAL valuable advice and support.
At the end of each episode, both the group of entrepreneurs in the audience and the entrepreneurs on zoom are encouraged to share the content with their thoughts. All entrepreneurs who participate on Zoom are listed in the description of the Youtube Video with their Linkedin links so that audience members that wish to connect with them, may do so.
Because the content is shared by two collective groups of entrepreneurs that both benefit from sharing and participating in the show experience every week, each episode reaches an exponential audience.
The secret to making the most from being an entrepreneur in the audience
The secret to making the most out of being an entrepreneur in the audience is to:
- use the live chat to discuss the topic at hand
- and in the process get to know the entrepreneurs in the audience that are watching with you
- ask questions that are relevant to helping you build your business so that you can get the information you need in order to grow your business
- connect with the entrepreneurs that feature on the show via Linkedin to grow your circle of influence
- share the show and encourage other entrepreneurs to attend with you so that you can connect with and build relationship with more and more entrepreneurs from around the world
The secret to making the most out of being an entrepreneur on the show
The secret to making the most out of being an entrepreneur on the show is to:
- give as much valuable, direct and practical advice as possible
- share your own practical experiences, stories and insights
- encourage the audience to connect with you by clicking on your Linkedin link in the description of the Youtube Video
- encourage the audience and your fellow attendees to share the show so that your value reaches more and more entrepreneurs from around the world, who are then encouraged to connect with you
- respond positively to people that connect with you on Linkedin
An open invitation to participate in the collaborative content marketing solution for entrepreneurs
All entrepreneurs from around the world are invited to attend the Coffee Shop Conversations Show. Participate in the LIVE chat on Youtube. The show is streamed every Monday at 17:00 (GMT+2).
Entrepreneurs that wish to feature on the show are encouraged to go through the process of dating the tribe so they may be invited to join as tribe members.
Joint Venture Opportunity for the leader of our Collaborative Content Marketing Solution for Entrepreneurs
We are currently looking for one individual entrepreneur who wants to manage and monetize the Coffee Shop Show. The individual will take charge of GROWING the number of entrepreneurs that the Coffee Shop Conversations Show attracts. This will be done on a monetized joint venture basis. Interested entrepreneurs are encouraged to get in touch with Peter & Nestene.
2 thoughts on “What is the Coffee Shop Conversations Show for Entrepreneurs? A Collaborative Content Marketing Solution…”
I’d like to start blogging but I have no idea which website to use? Which ones are the best?.
It really depends on what you’re trying to achieve and where your target market hangs out. You want to make sure that your content is positioned where its gonna get noticed by the people you write it for. Happy to have a chat about this if you want to book us a meeting. 🙂