Explore Protech

Stay informed! Visit the SA Department of Health’s website for COVID-19 updates: www.sacoronavirus.co.za

Sponsored By:

Logo white background 450 x 258

Dating Yourself 50 Minute Workshop

Join me, Rita Schoeman from Coaching With Heart on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment.

This is a live 50-minute workshop where I compassionately unpack those areas of your life that are not in line with your life’s purpose, providing opportunities of growth.

$80.00

Category:

Dating Yourself

Have you ever taken yourself on a date?

Would you even dare yourself to date yourself?

Now……… imagine going on a blind date with yourself. How do you see the dating going?

 

What would you talk about? What questions would you ask? It is rather an odd concept to think of “dating yourself”?

 

But when you really sit down and think about it, it makes perfect sense. Do you know who you truly are from the great, to the deep dark part of yourself you kept hidden away from yourself?

 

Well, how can you lead a confident, successful, happy relationship, and life with the most important person in your life – YOU!

 

 

Who should do this workshop?

Research has shown us that only 15% of humanity is truly aware of who they are. The rest, 85% do not know and there is various reason for this.

 

I was and some days I am still part of the 85% who do not know who I am, but the one thing that I do know is that until you allow yourself the opportunity of dating yourself you will never experience your own unique inner power. Here is the thing, we all have it.

 

Join me, Rita Schoeman fromCoaching With Heart on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment.

 

This is a live 50-minute workshop where I compassionately unpack those areas of your life that are not in line with your life’s purpose, providing opportunities of growth.

 

I help you grow out of your comfort zones, delivering impact through the power of self-awareness in your everyday life.

 

This is what Joan has to say: “Whilst starting to slowly unravel, although very cautiously, the thought and ideas that I have about myself, I realize that I honestly have been living with a stranger for such a long time and that now is the time to start becoming serious and honest with myself, issues and hang-ups.”

About Rita Schoeman

Rita is a personal coach that works with you to find your life’s purpose through the process of Self-Awareness and empowerment. She works with you as a guide to overcome your mental barriers in an open non-judgemental nimble and unassuming way. She is unhindered by traditional thinking, providing a unique coaching experience that is just as unique as you are while following a tried and tested process. She is your courageous confidence developer.

Affiliate Program

Earn 25% commission on sales when you sign up for our affiliate program.