Have you ever felt that there’s nothing more frustrating than spending countless hours reviewing your writing, only to notice multiple errors after publishing it? URGHH!
I find that most people who create their own content find the proofreading process a bigger challenge than the actual writing process itself.
It’s also doubly challenging when you’re not a native English speaker – or just don’t know or have time to worry about the difference between “their” and “there” or “peace” and “piece”.
Why is proofreading important?
- It clarifies your communication
- It ensures you are conveying accurate information to your audience
- It increases the probability of your reader understanding your message
- It shows that you care about what you produce, strengthening your reputation
- It helps to maintain and polish your brand, adding merit and credibility.
If you’re happy to write your own content but need an expert set of eyes to scrutinise and pick out those pesky spelling and grammar gremlins, allow me to do the grind for you…
Believe it or not, there are crazies (like me) who enjoy proofreading and happily do it, ensuring your content goes live in top form.